Focus of this report
This report provides cross-sectional data from approximately 1602 parents/carers who have answered questions about concerns around children and young people attending school during the Covid-19 pandemic between 06/07/2020 and 27/07/2020, either as part of the initial survey or the monthly follow-up surveys.In this report, we examined responses for the following specific groups:
- The whole sample
- Children by BAME/ non-BAME ethnicity
- Primary and secondary school aged children
- Children by gender
- Children with special educational needs and/or neurodevelopmental disorder(SEND/ND)
- Children with pre-existing mental health difficulties
- High and low household incomes
- Parent working status (e.g. not working, employed part-time, employed full-time, orself-employed).
Focusing on the following issues:
- Parent/carer report on their own and their children’s feelings around attending school.
- Parent/carer report on their and their children’s specific concerns relating to attending school.