The Co-SPACE findings inform the Department of Education State of the Nation 2021 report on children and young people’s wellbeing.
“This report collates and presents new analysis of published evidence on the wellbeing of children and young people over the period of August 2020 to July 2021, including:
- statistics on the personal wellbeing of children and young people in England and the UK
- a wider set of indicators on their:
- mental and physical health
- education and skills
- activities and time use
- views on the self, society, and future
- an analysis of COVID-19 and the psychological health of young adults: evidence from the Longitudinal Study of Young People in England 2 (LSYPE2)
- an analysis of individual predictors of school attendance in 2020 to 2021″
Read the full report here.